Metal Roofing System
Product Code : SS 04
Brand Name : SHIVAM STEEL STRUCTURE
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Backed ourselves with the team of deft professionals and cutting edge technologies, we are dedicatedly engaged as manufacturer and supplier of a wide assortment of Metal Roofing System.This roofing system is widely demanded during various industrial construction work. Manufactured using tensile strength steel and sophisticated technology, this Metal Roofing System is made as per the set industrial standards of quality. In order to meet varied needs of customers, this system is provided in various specifications laid by them.
- Optimum flexibility in design
- Easy to maintain and highly durable
- Resistance to corrosion
- Aesthetics : A palette of colours provide you with attractive choices!
- Durable : Four layers of protective coating ensure high durability.
- High Tensile Strength : The double-ribbed profile accords it 550 mpa strength, which allows higher spacing of purlins of save steel.
- Corrosion Resistant : Primer coating on the top offers better resistance to corrosion.
- Leak Proof : The Anti-Capillary Groove and Return Lap makes the sheets leak proof.
- High Load Bearing : Two stiffening ribs between the pitch allow better load bearing & section properties.
- Lightweight : Lighter sheets give you design flexibility with quick installation!
- Weather Resistant : Equipped for diverse environments & weather conditions.
- Less Heat Transfer : High reflective value coating help you save energy & money!
Direction for Fixing :
- Always use a cat ladder or roof board while working on the roof.
- Do not use hammer and nail to punch holes in the sheet, as it may crack the sheet.
- Use only hand drills.
- After laying each sheet, screw the nuts lightly at first, to hold the sheet in place. When more that dozen sheets have been laid, tighten all the nuts.
- Do not screw the bolts too tightly on the purlins.
- Always use good quality bitumen washer.
- Use of power driven tools for cutting and drilling is likely to induce hair crack in sheets.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Others
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Domestic Market
- Delhi, Haryana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan